Full Time Vacancy
Since 1967 Colloids has had an outstanding reputation for supplying high quality masterbatches/concentrates
for use in the thermoplastics industry and has grown both organically and through acquisition. We are a rapidly expanding manufacturing business with our main manufacturing plant and headquarters based in Merseyside. The successful candidate will be joining a leading Masterbatch business at an exciting time of growth and expansion.
We are currently seeking a Despatch Coordinator to complement our Supply Chain team. This role will be reporting directly to the Planning Manager here in Knowsley.
You will be a highly driven, motivated team player with a good understanding of shipping and air freight with a proven knowledge of export despatch practices.
Main duties will include;
• Accountable for the planning and processing of all aspects of the despatch process
• Responsible for ensuring all export orders including relevant documentation are picked and prepared for required delivery, booking transport and communicating with hauliers and Customers
• Prepare transport and customs documents
• Processing of EUR1, ATR1 and Certificate of Origin
• Ensuring all Export despatches are picked and despatched for required delivery date
• Ensure Premium freight log is kept up to date and escalate any issues that may cause disruption with customers
Requirements/Qualifications for the role
• Proven Knowledge of export despatch practices
• Able to adapt to new systems
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail – right first time
• Excellent admin/ multi-tasking skills
• The ability to work within a team
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday. The salary offered will be commensurate to the skills and qualifications of the successful applicant. Benefits Include: 25 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays, pension, life assurance, staff parking, Medicash, Cycle to work scheme, weekly fresh fruit.
Applicants should email their CV (providing details of current salary) and a covering letter expressing your interest in the role to Nikki_thompson@colloids.com, HR Manager.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13 November 2020