Since 1967 Colloids has had an outstanding reputation for supplying high quality masterbatches/concentrates for use in the thermoplastics industry and has grown both organically and through acquisition. We are a rapidly expanding manufacturing business with our main manufacturing plant headquarters based in Merseyside.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our Logistics team, based at our headquarters in Liverpool. This role will be reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager and will interact with all departments across the business.
But behind the scenes, the team are a dedicated and tight knit community, who work extremely hard to produce results and who all show a determined ambition to progress and innovate.
This offers an excellent opportunity for a career with a successful and established company within the plastics industry. This will be a day shift role working Monday to Friday, 8am till 4pm, however, the successful candidate must be prepared to be flexible and work overtime during weekdays and weekends depending on business requirements.
We want candidates with the right aptitude and attitude to learn, who can ultimately be effective in delivering what needs to be done, on time, with minimal management. We are also looking for individuals who are keen to progress and learn, as the business grows and invests in its people and infrastructure.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a current Forklift Truck License
• Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner
• Collect stock and collate orders
• Play an active part in ensuring stock accuracy and participate in stocktakes quarterly
• Ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities
• Organise the storage of goods
• Loading and unloading vehicles
• General housekeeping in the warehouse
• Computer skills is a requirement
This is a full-time position with a salary commensurate to the post.
Applicants should email their CV (providing details of current salary) and a covering letter expressing your interest in the role to Nikki_thompson@colloids.com, HR Manager.
Closing date for applications: Friday 15 January 2021