8-10 Month Contract to Cover Maternity Leave
Colloids Limited is one of the fastest growing brands in the plastics industry. Growing from £10mill to over £55mill over the last 4 years alone! Since 1967 Colloids has had an outstanding reputation for supplying high quality masterbatches / concentrates for use in the thermoplastics industry. We are a rapidly expanding manufacturing business with our main manufacturing plant and headquarters based in Merseyside, with additional plants in Rushden and China.
Financial Controller Package
Hours: Full Time Position | Monday – Friday
Salary: Commensurate to the role
Location: Liverpool, L33
Job Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
• This role will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and will interact with all departments across the business.
• The successful candidate will manage a team of 3 individuals in the accounts department.
• Ensure that the company’s financial records are maintained to a high standard.
• Preparation of monthly internal and group management accounts package to a tight timetable and interpreting the results and communicating these to Senior Management.
• Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for presentation to the directors and shareholders including assisting departmental managers in the preparation of their forecasts and budgets.
• Preparation and submission of information to statutory bodies such as HMRC and acting as the main point of contact with such bodies.
• Management of payroll functions ensuring compliance with regulations and timetables including RTI.
• Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA)
• Previous experience in a similar position and within a manufacturing environment
• Preparation of quarterly group consolidated accounts for 3 entities’
• Sound knowledge of UKGAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Experience of managing a team within accounts.
• Strong modelling and analytical skills
• Experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
• Understanding of key profit drivers in a competitive business
• You must be able to develop robust processes to help the business achieve its future goals and provide clear data to drive well-informed business decisions.
• 25 Annual Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Fresh Fruit Weekly
• Free Tea and Coffee
• Company Pension Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Temporarily Working From Home
Closing Date – 28th February 2021
Applicants should email their CV (providing details of current salary) and a description as to why your skills suit this position to; email@example.com