12-18 Month Contract to Cover Maternity Leave
Since 1967 Colloids has had an outstanding reputation for supplying high quality masterbatches / concentrates for use in the thermoplastics industry and has grown both organically and through acquisition. We are a rapidly expanding manufacturing business with our main manufacturing plant and headquarters based in Merseyside.
We are currently seeking an experienced Interim Management Accountant to cover maternity leave to join our Finance team, based at our headquarters in Liverpool.
The ideal candidate will provide accurate financial information in a timely manner whilst supporting the Financial Controller in developing internal systems. You will be a highly driven, motivated team player with strong finance, forecasting and analytical skills, as well as being able to provide clear data to drive well-informed business decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Month end accruals and prepayments
• Cash flow forecasting
• Producing the company’s VAT return
• Assisting with budget and forecasting processes
• Control stock valuation reporting
• Balance intercompany ledgers at month end
• Oversee and provide cover for; cashbook, purchase ledger and sales ledger
• Management of Fixed Asset register
• Assist with Year End statutory audit
• Other month end duties
Key Requirements are:
• Recognised accountancy qualification ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent preferred
• Previous experience in a similar position essential
• Self-starter, enthusiastic and proactive
• Strong modelling and analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
• Understanding of key profit drivers in a competitive business
This is a full-time position, with a salary commensurate to the post.
Applicants should email their CV (providing details of current salary) and a covering letter expressing your interest in the role to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 February 2021